If you are following our blog, we mentioned that linking your LIC policy with Aadhaar is now mandatory. Not only LIC, If you hold any kind of insurance policy then you must link it to your Aadhar card before
31st December 2017. Extended to 31st March 2018.
Read full details here: Linking Aadhaar with Insurance Policy
Some of our readers asked, last date of Aadhaar linking for other services.
Here is the list of important dates for linking Aadhaar with various services.
Deadline for linking Aadhaar with PAN is 31 March 2018
Whether you file IT Return or not it’s compulsory to link your PAN Number with your aadhaar card.
Also Read: How To Link PAN Card with Aadhar
Deadline for linking SIM card/Mobile Number is 31 March 2018
This is very crucial date, because everyone has mobile number and if you do not link your Mobile Number with your Aadhaar your mobile services may stop and will only resume when you submit your Aadhaar to your service provider. Can you imagine a day without mobile and internet?
Last date link Aadhaar with Bank Account is 31 March 2018
Another very important service. If you want to keep your bank account in good state then you must update your aadhar with your bank. Failure to link Aadhaar with Bank may freeze your account and you would not be able to deposit or withdraw money until you submit your Aadhaar details to your Bank. So avoid the inconvenience and update it as soon as possible if you have not yet updated it.
Post Office Deposits accounts, PPF etc Linking with Aadhar 31 March 2018
If you have Post office deposits or PPF (Public Provident Fund), or the National Savings Certificate Scheme (NSCS) and Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) you need to update your Aadhar with Post office too.
Also Read: Post Office Saving Scheme
Aadhaar linking with Social Security scheme 31 Mar 2018
If you avail pension from Govt or have opted for any social security scheme you need to update your aadhar before 31 Dec 2017.
Mutual fund accounts/Demat linking with Aadhar 31 Mar 2018
If you are investor in Share market or mutual fund you need to link Aadhaar with your Mutual fund and Demat accounts before 31st December 2017.
Also Read: How To Invest In Mutual Fund
In short, you need to update your Aadhaar number with all the services before 31st March 2018. Some sources are indicating that adhar linking deadline time may be extended even after 31st March but don’t wait for last minute. Get it done today.
Indian post office provides you various options for your saving. One of the best option for all class of people is the post office recurring deposit plan. The post office recurring deposit is a recurring deposit account, for adding small savings every month. This small saving is converted into a large amount of money after certain years. Generally, these savings are for the future of the member or for children and also for yourself.
Recurring means to be repeated in a certain time. You have to deposit a fixed amount every month in the Post Office Recurring deposit. This is a great savings plan for salaried people and housewives. You can easily open this account by determining any monthly amount to fulfil a dream of your future.
Features of post office recurring deposit scheme
- You can open this account by visiting the nearest post office. Or the post office agent can also open this account by visiting at your home.
- On post office recurring deposit your interest rate is fixed.The interest rate that is fixed at the time of account opening. After that for five years, the same interest rate keeps circulating in your account.
- Agents can collect this monthly amount by visiting your home also or you can deposit by visiting nearest branch.
- This account can be opened with a minimum amount of Rs 10 every month. No maximum limit has been set for depositing in the account.
- Post office recurring deposit can be opened by cash or check. Nomination facility is available at the time of opening the account. The account can be transferred from one post office to another post office. You can open as many accounts as you want at any post office.
- The account can also be opened for a minor. The minor account can be opened and operated by anybody who is 10 years and above. After becoming an adult, a minor has to apply for conversion of his account.
- The joint account can be opened by two adults. You get a discount on the advance deposit of at least 6 instalments. The joint account can be converted into a single account. Once a year, the account holder can withdraw up to 50% of his balance.
- On April 1, 2017, the interest rate on post office recurring deposit was 7.2% quarterly compound per year. The interest rate can change every quarter by the government but once the account starts, there will be no change in the interest rate of the account and once the interest rate is fixed on the account. It will continue for five years.
Documents required for post office recurring deposit account.
Aadhaar card, PAN card and two passport size photographs will be required to open post office recurring deposit account. You will have to fill out the account opening form and KYC form.
Today I have tried to give you information in detail about the post office recurring deposit. From my point of view if you are a housewife or having less earning and you want to save for your future then this plan can be proved to be the better option for you.
Atal Pension Yojana is a scheme which is launched by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. According to this Yojana a person can get pension after the age of 60 by depositing some amount monthly, quarterly or yearly this scheme is mainly beneficial for the person who is working in unorganised sector. This scheme also promote the habit of saving and investing money. The subscribers of this scheme can get Rs. 1000 to 5000 every month depending on the plan they have taken. The minimum age in which one can join this Atal Pension Yojana is 18 and the maximum age is 40. As per the survey conducted on May 2015 there are only 11% of the Indian who have any kind of pension scheme so the main objective of the government is to increase this number. Also it will be helpful to the buyer after the age in which they can’t do a lot of work for his family that money will help them to meet their day to day needs.
Benefits of Atal Pension Yojana
- After attaining age of 60 the policy buyer will get a certain amount (Pension) as maturity benefit at a fixed interval to support their family and personal expenses.
- Pension Between Rs.1000-Rs.5000
- It also provides auto debit facility therefore the buyer will not have to go to the bank regularly and pay the premium.
- The government of India will also going to contribute 50% of the total user’s contribution towards the scheme.
- There would be no tax on the amount which is paid to the Atal Pension Yojana. As it is tax free according to Income Tax Act 80C.
- In case the buyer die the death benefit will be provided to the nominee of the buyer.
- The minimum age for subscribing Atal Pension Yojana is 18 so the youth can also give their contribution in this Yojana and the maximum entry age is 40.
- The premium can be paid monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly.
Documents required for Atal Pension Yojana
- Offline/Online filled application form.
- Age proof of policy buyer.
- Address proof.
- PAN card and Aadhar card for KYC document
- Accurate medical history. If required.
- Medical examination report if required.
Essential conditions required for buying policy under Atal Pension Yojna.
- The subscriber of Atal Pension Yojana should have a bank account
- The subscriber should have a phone number
- You should be an Indian citizen
- The minimum age should be 18 and the maximum should be 40
To enroll in Atal Pension Yojana
- The subscriber should fill the online/offline Atal Pension Yojana form
- Fill all the field of the form
- Mobile number is compulsory , therefore you have to fill that column.
- If the subscriber have aadhar card then provide the no in the form
- Provide your nominee details (it is compulsory)
- Select the pension amount you need in future . It should be between 1000 to 5000 and it should be a multiple of 1000.
What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna?
Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) was formally launched on April 2015. MUDRA is short form of Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. (MUDRA). The purpose of this
Yojana is to provide loan to The non corporate small business sector. Pradhan Mantri Mr.
Narendra Modi said that our government wants job creator and not job seeker. This
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana has Open many door for the youth. Under this scheme
everyone from the non farm income generation sector could seek loan up to 10 lakh. This
Yojana is mainly aim to financial support The non corporate small business sector like
candle maker, street vendor, furniture maker and etc.
MUDRA Yojna BENEFITS
- The loan provided under this Yojana have very low interest rate on it
- One can take loan from Mudra Yojana without any processing fees
- This Yojana is mainly focused on non corporate small business sector
- The working capital loan will be given through Mudra card
- Collateral is not required I avail loan
Who is ELIGIBLE?
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Loan will be only provided for small scale business from rural area
- The loan amount should be 10 lakhs or less than 10 lacks
- The age should be above 18
- There should be a business plan to show
- The business plan must contain the structure, investment plan, nature of the product,
marketing and future result as well
TYPE OF LOAN PROVIDED
In this Pradhan mantri mudra Yojna there are three categories in which the amount of loan is
divided they are
- Shishu: loans up to ?50,000
- Kishore: loans above ?50,000 and up to ?5,00,000
- Tarun: loans above ?5,00,000 and up to ?10,00,000
The category of loan has been named Shishu, Kishore and Tarun to identify the stage of
growth, development and funding needs to the beneficiary micro unit.
SECTOR COVERED UNDER PRADHAN MANTRI MUDRA YOJNA
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana has targeted on a very few selected sectors that are
- Textile product
- Food product
- social, personal and community
INTEREST RATE ON LOAN TAKEN UNDER PRADHAN
- If the loan amount is up to rupees 50000 which comes under shishu then the interest rate
would be charged around 10% to 12%
- If the loan amount is between rupees 50000 to 5 lacs which comes under Kishore then the
interest rate would be charged around 14% to 17%
- If the loan amount is between rupees 5 lacs to 10 lacs which comes under Tarun then the
interest rate would be charged around 16% and varies from bank to bank.
- Online / offline filled application form.
- Address proof.
- BIL application form .
- Photo identification.
- Bank statement of 12 months.
- INCOME tax return of last 2 years.
- Ownership proof of residence/office.
- Business vintage proof .
HOW TO GET MUDRA LOAN
Here are the following ways through which one can get Mudra loan.
- Identify a bank near to you offering Mudra loan.
- Visit the bank personally along with your business plan.
- Fill the Mudra form.
- Submit all the necessary document to the bank.
- The bank will review the business plan and according to your business plan the bank will
give you loan.