LIC Jeevan Sugam (Table No. 813) is latest addition to single premium investment plan in LIC’s portfolio. This is non-ULIP guaranteed maturity plan. Anyone between 8 years to 45 years of age can invest in this insurance cum investment plan. The plan term is 10 years, but you can surrender it anytime or even you can take loan on policy next day itself at an attractive rate. Plan no.813 is suitable for anyone who need a guaranteed return along with high risk cover without any market risk, unlike other ULIP based investments.
Jeevan Sugam Offer period: 25 Feb 2013 to 10 April 2013
Features at glance:
- Guaranteed Maturity Sum Assured
- Single Premium with No maximum restrictions
- Loyalty addition, if any
- High risk cover
- Easy liquidity: Loan available from second day
- Plan for every age 8-45
- Tax benefit u/s 80C and Maturity Tax free maturity u/s 10(10)D
- Term: 10 years
Maturity Benefit : Maturity Sum Assured along with Loyalty Additions, if any.
In case of Death of policy holder before Maturity
- Death within 5 years: Basic Sum Assured (10 times of Single premium) excluding extra premium.
- Death after 5 completed years: Basic Sum Assured (10 times of Single premium) excluding extra premium with loyalty addition, if any.
Eligibility conditions and other restrictions:
- Minimum Entry age: 08 years (completed)
- Maximum Entry age: 45 years (Nearest birthday)
- Maturity sum assured: Min. Rs.60,000/- No maximum Limit
Guaranteed Surrender value: GSV
- First year: 70% of single premium excluding extra premium paid, if any.
- Second year onward: 90% of single premium excl. extra premium, if any.
You will be eligible to take loan on your Jeevan Sugam policy from next day onward. Loan value will depend on your premium.
- Loan on first year: 42% of premium paid.
- Subsequent year: 60% of surrender value.
Chart credit: Vinay Gupta