LIC Jeevan Ankur (Plan no.807) is a latest insurance plan for the children. LIC Jeevan Ankur gives multiple financial assistance to your child when he/she needs in growing up years. In this plan parent is the Life Assured and child is the Beneficiary.
LIC Jeevan Ankur Features:
- Jeevan Ankur is the must plan for all parents.
- Option of single premium/Regular premium
- Parent is the Life Assured, child is the Beneficiary.
- Death Benefit= Sum Assured + Income Benefit + Maturity Benefit*
- Maturity Benefit= Sum Assured + Loyalty addition, if any.
- Plan available for parents of a new born child also
- 3 Riders to customize Jeevan Ankur policy
- Accident Benefit Rider
- Critical Illness Benefit Rider( With an additional option of Premium Waiver Benefit)
- Conventional with profits plan.
Immediate payment of an amount equal to the Basic Sum Assured plus income benefit plus maturity benefit*
* On death of the Life Assured, Basic Sum Assured shall be payable immediately followed by Income Benefit, in addition to this all Maturity Benefits will be payable on the scheduled date of Maturity.
Income Benefit equal to 10% of the Basic Sum Assured is payable on each Policy anniversary from the policy anniversary coinciding with or next following the date of death, till the end of policy term to the nominee child.
Another lump sum equal to Basic Sum Assured with Loyalty Addition, on the maturity date.
Eligibility conditions for Jeevan Ankur:
|Entry Age Life Assured (Parent)||18 Years||50 Years|
|Entry Age for child||0 Year||17 Years|
|Policy Term||18 minus age of child, or 8 years min.||25 minus age of child.|
|Sum Assured||Rs.100000/-||No Limit|
Single Premium, yearly, half-yearly, Quarterly, Monthly (ECS & SSS)
Eligibility conditions – Accident Benefit Rider
Critical Illness Rider