LIC Jeevan Vriddhi (Plan No.808) is a single premium investment plan which offers guaranteed returns. Jeevan Vriddhi is a traditional plan so share market risk is not involved in this close ended plan. The plan is launched on 1st March 2012 and will be avialable for investment till 120 days only after which the plan will no longer be available for subscription.
LIC Jeevan Vriddhi at Glance:
- Excellent Guaranteed Returns at Maturity
- Ideal combination of Insurance and Returns.
- Life Cover – Five times the Premium.
- Loyalty Addition, if any payable on maturity
- Easy Liquidity
- Single Premium non-linked close ended plan.
- Maturity Benefit: Guaranteed Maturity Sum Assured and Loyalty Addition, if any.
- Death Benefit: Basic Sum Assured
LIC Jeevan Vriddhi Eligibility Conditions and Restrictions:
- Age at entry: 8 years to 50 years
- Policy Term: 10 years
- Premium Mode: Single
- Premium Minimum: Rs.30000/-
- Sum Assured: Rs.1,50,000/- to No max limit.
- Maturity Benefit: Guaranteed Maturity Sum Assured Plus Loyalty Addition, if any.
- Death Benefit * Basic Sum Assured (BSA)
- BSA = 5 times single premium excluding extra premium, if any.
- Loyalty Addition: Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable at the rate as declared by the LIC.
- Liquidity: Loan Facility Available after completion of one year.