LIC Samridhi Plus (Plan No.804) is a ULIP plan. It’s a close ended plan which would be open for sale for a maximum period of 3 months.
Samridhi Plus Plan at Glance:
- Guaranteed Highest NAV of the first 100 months at Maturity
- Policy Term 10 years
- Lock in period 5 years
- Limited Premium Payment (5 years or single premium)
- Unlimited investment under Single Premium
- Insurance Protection
- Easy liquidity through Partial Withdrawals
- Entry age 8 to 65 years
LIC Samridhi Plus with a policy term of 10 years that offers payment of Fund Value at the end of the policy term based on the highest Net Asset Value (NAV) over the first 100 months of the policy or the NAV as applicable at the end of the policy term, whichever is higher. The premium payment under this plan is limited to single or 5 years. The policyholder can choose the level of cover within the limits, depending on his/her age.
Benefits payable on death:
The nominee will get Sum Assured or Policyholder’s Fund Value whichever is higher
Highest NAV Fund Value Or Maturity Fund Value Whichever is higher.
In this plan there is a guarantee of the highest NAV recorded on a daily basis, in the first 100 months of the policy, subject to a minimum of Rs. 10/-. The guarantee will be applicable only for units available in the policyholder’s fund at the end of the policy term. The period to be counted for guarantee of NAV shall be 100 months from the date of commencement of policy.
Eligibility condition and restrictions for LIC Samridhi Plus
a) Minimum Basic Sum Assured:
- 5 year Premium paying term policies:
- For age at entry below 45 years: 10 times the annualized premium
- For age at entry 45 years and above: 7 times the annualized premium
- For age at entry below 45 years: 1.25 times the single premium
- For age at entry 45 years and above: 1.10 times the single premium
b)Maximum Basic Sum Assured:
- 5 years Premium paying term policies:
- For age at entry below 45 years: 20 times the annualised premium
- For age at entry 45 years and above: 10 times the annualised premium
Single Premium Policies:
- 5 times the Single premium, if age at entry is upto 55 years.
- 1.25 times the Single premium, if age at entry is 56 to 65 years
Top-up: No Top-up shall be allowed under the plan.
- Entry age: 8-65 years
- Maturity age: 18-75 years
- Policy Term 10 yrs
- Premium paying term: 5yrs or single premium
- Yearly Premium: Rs.15000/-
- Half Yearly: Rs.8,000/-
- Quarterly: Rs.4,000/-
- ECS Monthly Rs.1500/-
- Min. Single Premium: Rs.30,000/-
- Single Premium: No Limit
- Regular Premium: 1 lac p.a.
Benefit illustration (Assuming Gross Interest Rate of 10% P.a.)
- Age: 30 years
- Sum Assured: Rs.200000/-
- Policy Term : 10 years
- Premium: Rs.20000/- p.a.
- Premium Paying Term: 5 years
- Maturity Amount: Rs.1,73,355/-
Accident Benefit is available at extra Rs.0.50 per thousand Sum Assured
Premium Allocation Charge:
For Single premium policies: 3.3%
For Regular premium policies:
Policy Administration charge: Rs. 30/- per month during the first policy year and Rs 30/- per month escalating at 3% p.a. thereafter, throughout the term of the policy.
Fund Management Charges (FMC): 0.90% p.a
Guarantee Charge: 0.40% p.a
Last Date: 24th May 2011
How to Apply for Samridhi Plus plan?
Update: Samridhi Plus Table No.804 Has Been Discontinued
The above is the product summary giving the key features of the plan. This is for illustrative purpose only. This does not represent a contract and for details please refer to your policy document.