It is now very important that you link your PAN number with your Aadhaar Card whether you file an income tax return or you do not. You will have to do it.
Under the new law presented by the Indian government, it is now necessary that every citizen living in India must link their PAN number with their Aadhar card.
The last date to link your PAN Card with your Aadhaar card is 31st December 2017 but, it would be great for you to do this work as soon as possible so that you can save your PAN card from being rejected.
Some people are still not able to fill their income tax returns because they have not linked their PAN with Aadhar but now they can file their returns without Aadhaar linked.
After reading such a thing, one thing in your mind must have been going on, how to link the PAN to the Aadhhar.
So today I’m going to explain to you the whole process of linking the PAN to the Aadhar.
- First of all, you have to go to the income tax e-filling website on your search engine.
- After reaching there, you will find a new web page with lots of options available.
- Out of all the options, you have to choose in the services options.
- After going into the services option, you will find a lot of options, from which you have to select the link Aadhar option.
- After selecting the link Aadhar option, the page that opens in front of you. You will have to fill all the columns.
- Now you have your original PAN card and Aadhar card or xerox copy.
- In order to fill the details, you must first enter your PAN card number then enter the number of your Aadhaar card and at last, you will have to enter your name which as same written on your Aadhaar card.
- For verification, a captcha code that is written on your screen you will have to re-enter.
- OTP option is also available for those who are unable to see or optical problem.
- After filling all these options, there is a link option at the bottom and you have to press it.
- For those who are having an optical problem, an OTP is sent to their mobile number, OTP has to fill in the options available there.
- After the entire process is completed, it comes out that your Aadhar and Pan linking is successful.
Also Read: ELSS Vs Other Govt Tax Saving Options
You can also Go to this link Directly and fill the form to link your aadhar and PAN card. : https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html?lang=eng
Note – For linking your Aadhar there are also other options are available but this option is best and easy to execute. If you are also having a problem in linking your Aadhar and PAN then you should take help of anyone or best option go to any cyber cafe. They will do the same for you by charging some amount.